30 January 2009

Feeling Blah........

I guess it has been a while since I have posted. No excuse, just life getting in the way.
I have been feeling Blah for a couple of weeks now and can't seem to shake the feeling. I want to get my house cleaned up and to get my fiances organized, it just seems like every time I think about it I want to take a nap.

It snowed this last week and even that did little to cheer me up, and I Love the snow. Even as I write this my heart is not really in it. I have been up for several hours and I have not done much of anything. Getting ready to pick JC. up from school seems like a huge chore and I have an Autism Lecture to attend tonight for my EMS Class.

Well tomorrow is Saturday and the Hubby wants me to take the kids sledding if it's not too cold. I want to take them, but my heart is just not in it.

Please lift me up in your Prayers to help me out of this funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment