04 January 2009

Anticipations

I can't believe it's finally here...The kids go back to school.

JC. has been bumming around the house, if he is not fighting with his sister, he's whining, "I'm bored". Yet he has been quite resourceful at building some incredible Lego Monsters.
(Which he uses to chase his sister around the house).

Hubby is back on the road somewhere in Texas tonight, we all miss him. Kc. most of all, daily she asks, no demands, "Daddy come home NOW?!".

I think I am just missing him right now, because, I have committed to this David Ramsey FPU. Class and to a WW based Losers Club and I think I am slight panic mode.
Tuesday is D-Day for Weight Watchers. I will officially start the program and commit myself to it fully.

January 14th is the beginning of the FPU study and I think it's a bit like a shot, the anticipation is much worse than the actual injection. I'm up for the challenge, I just hate to wait.

January 13th is my return to EMT class. I am so looking forward to that. I feel like I have been away forever and I want to go over past lessons to be sure I still remember everything. Again its that waiting thing.

Enjoy your evening, my kiddos are asleep and I have a few moments of quiet before bed and the start of a new week, new year and a whole New Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment